Why take a semester in Greenland?
- You get on-site experience of Arctic sea ice and marine, freshwater and terrestrial ecosystems
- You get Arctic fieldwork experience
- You get access to and insights into ongoing research in Greenland
- You get first-hand access to leading scientists and research on Arctic topics
- You get access to exceptional master project and career opportunities in the Arctic
- You give your degree an Arctic angle
What will you learn?
- How to plan and execute Arctic field studies
- How biological processes and ecosystems function in the Arctic
- How climate change affects Arctic ecosystems and processes
- How Greenlandic society embraces climate change
- How to stay safe in the Arctic